Chocolate, sweets and money are the 3 most common things my family buy me for Christmas, so by January time I’m obese but slightly rich. So, here are 5 things that I have previously done with all my chocolate that save me eating my body weight and means that other people get a little treat too.
- Chocolate Fondue – the best thing for a cosy night in with friends and family. It’s practically healthy too if you use fruit, I mean can you really have strawberries without chocolate? All you need is your favourite chocolate, a microwave, some fruit or marshmallows and some skewers and you’re all set.
- Chocolate cake – cupcakes or a big cake it doesn’t matter, this way you get to enjoy some baking and get to spread some love in this gloomy post-Christmas period. Just make sure you have some cute cupcake cases to go with it.
- Brownies – I don’t know why these haven’t made it to the top of the list if I’m honest but oh well. Brownies go with anything, custard, cream, ice cream, hot and even cold. Plus you can put endless amounts of chocolate in it so you can get rid of a lot of your chocolate in just one go. For the best brownies, I use BBC good food brownie recipe.
- Cookies – who doesn’t love a good cookie? Warm, gooey, melt in the mouth good cookies. The perfect way to light up anyone’s day, and use up even more of your chocolate. I find American recipes are the best, but any work.
- Smore’s – perfect for any time of the year, marshmallow’s, biscuit (chocolate digestive is THE best) and a little fire.
Hope this helps with having 10 Kilos of chocolate,